Reathick-PDR is a sodium alginate substitute for Reactive printing on cellulosic substrates. Reathick-PDR exhibit prints with high brightness, high brilliance and high permeability. Reathick-PDR has excellent permeabiity with uniform colour yield. It gives much better and cleaner print than sodium alginate. It is suitable for both, Flat and Rotary screen printing.
||High brightness, high brilliance with uniform colour yield
||Off white powder with brown particles
|pH of 1% solution
||11 +/- 1
|Miscibility||Soluble in water
||Compatible with anionic and nonionic products
||Stable to dilute acids and dilute alkalies
Recommended recipe :
Paste Preparation Method :
- It is recommended to use either demineralised water (DM water) or cooled steam condensate water for preparation of paste.
- Take the reactive dyes as per recipe.
- Dissolve in water adding Urea and resist salt.
- Then slowly add Reathick-PDR to get desired viscosity.
- Add sodium bicarbonate just before printing and if required, adjust viscosity with addition of small quantity of Reathick-PDR.
The dosages of thickener and auxiliaries can be adjusted.
Storage : Store in cool, ventilated shed away from heat and direct sunlight. Storage temperature should not exceed 35 deg C.Close lids firmly to avoid contact with air and moisture.
Shelf Life : 9 months from the date of manufacturing, if stored under controlled conditions.
The above information is given in good faith and is without warranty