Desize-061 is a high temperature stable, bacterial Alpha-amylase based desizing agent specially recommended for desizing of fabrics sized with starch and water soluble cellulose derivatives. Desize-061 can be applied by exhaust, pad-roll and pad-batch methods. Desize-061 is very effective for removal starch for highly compact woven fabric.
|Stable upto pH 9
||Can be combined with bio-scouring
|Shorter batching time
||Less time for pad-batch, better productivity
||Light yellow clear liquid
|pH of 1% solution
||6 +/- 1
|Miscibility||Miscible with water
||Compatible with anionic, nonionic and cationic products
||Stable to dilute acids and dilute alkalies
EXHAUST RECIPE APPLICATION:
* Load grey fabric
* Add Celldet-R
* Adjust pH 5-7 and add Desize-061
* Run for 2-4 ends followed by hot wash (2 ends) and cold wash.
Desize-061 to be added after adjustment of pH and temperature of padding liquor. At the end of batching period, fabric to be given hot wash and cold wash.
* Pad-batch for 8-12 hrs.
* Pad at 70-100% expression.
* Desize-061 to be added after adjustment of pH and temperature of padding liquor. At the end of batching period, fabric to be given hot wash and cold wash.
1. Please note that efficiency of desizing would depend upon type and quantity of size used, temperature, pH, treatment time as well as quality of water.
2. For desizing of yarn dyed shirting, first ensure the fastness of yarn dyed fabric at 60 deg C.
3. For better performance, use nonionic wetting agent.
4. Solution of Desize-061 should be prepared in water of pH 5-7 only.
Storage : Store in cool, ventilated shed away from heat and direct sunlight. Storage temperature should not exceed 35 deg C. Close lids firmly to avoid contact with air and moisture.
Shelf Life : 9 months from the date of manufacturing, if stored under controlled conditions.
The above information is given in good faith and is without warranty