Crockfast-532 is a newly developed rubbing fastness improver for all types of dyed / printed cotton and blends. It is also suitable on Direct, Reactive, Sulphur, Indigo and Pigment dyed / printed fabrics.
Crockfast-532 is also compatible with Crocksoft-534 (Crocksoft-534 is a novel softener which will improve the handfeel of the treated fabric with no adverse effect on the wet rubbing performance)
|Excellent improvement in wet rub fastness
||Improves by 1.5-2.0 units on direct reactive, sulphur,indigo and pigment dyed fabrics
|Compatible with Crocksoft-534 softener
||Good handfeel and good wet rubbing properties
||Light yellow to yellow transparent liquid
|pH of 1% solution||4 +/- 1
|Miscibility||Miscible with water
||Compatible with nonionic products
||Stable to dilute acids and dilute alkalies
Preparation of padding bath with Crockfast-532
Padding Application :
Pad -> Dry at 130-160 deg.C
Spray --> Dry --> Cure @ 130-160 deg.C, 2-3 min
Preparation of Crockfast-532 along with Crocksoft-534 (softener)
1. Fabric to be treated should be free from anionic components.
2. pH of the fabric should be neutral.
3. Absorbency of fabric should be instant. To improve absorbency of all over printed fabric (reactive/pigment), 0.2-0.5 g/l Celldet-R (wetting agent) is to be added in the finishing bath.
4. Do not keep Crockfast-532 stock solution standing for long
5. For garments, it is essential to cure at 150 deg.C after exhaustion
6. Crockfast-532 when applied by Exhaust process, gives limited improvement in rubbing fastness. Prior trials are recommended
Storage : Store in cool, ventilated shed away from heat and direct sunlight. Storage temperature should not exceed 35 deg C.Close lids firmly to avoid contact with air and moisture.
Shelf Life : 9 months from the date of manufacturing, if stored under controlled conditions.
The above information is given in good faith and is without warranty