Ecolink (Conc) is an ecofriendly crosslinking agent for water-oil repellent finishing agent. Addition of Ecolink (Conc) improves durability to multiple home launderings.
||Improves durability of finished fabric
||Free from Butane oxime and Meko free
||Original hand of fabric is not affected
||Off white liquid
|pH of 1% solution||8 +/- 1
|Miscibility||Miscible with water
||Compatible with cationic, anionic and nonionic products
||Stable to dilute acids and dilute alkalies
SUGGESTED RECIPES :
* Any water-oil repellent finishing agent.
Sequence of addition :
1. It is recommended to prewash the substrate to be treated with 1 g/l Saragen-DAM at 80-85 deg.C for 20-30 min. to remove traces of residual impurities to get excellent results.
2. After padding and drying if fabric is kept overnight before curing, results will be further improved.
3. Avoid silicone based softeners in the finishing recipe.
4. Check the compatability of other finishing chemicals in finish formulation.
Storage : Store in cool, ventilated shed away from heat and direct sunlight. Storage temperature should not exceed 35 deg C. Close lids firmly to avoid contact with air and moisture.
Shelf Life : 9 months from the date of manufacturing, if stored under controlled conditions.
The above information is given in good faith and is without warranty