Careguard-7653 is a new generation water and oil repellent fluorocarbon based on C6 Chemistry. It imparts durable oil and water repellency on various substrates like polyester, cotton, nylon, Aramid fibres and their blends without affecting the original hand of fabric. It gives very high oil repellency. It can be applied by pad, foam and spray technique. The performance of Careguard-7653 will be closer to that of C8 Chemistry Fluorocarbons. It can be also applied at low temperatures as compared conventional fluorocarbons.
|Highest oil & stain repellency in C6 fluorocarbons
|Good water/oil repellency after multiple home laundering
|No Roller build up
|Suitable for high speed finishing operations
|High Solvent Repellency
|Passes Gutter Test
|Stable to mild alkaline ph
|Off white liquid
|Nonionic to weekly Cationic
|pH of 1% solution
|6 +/- 1
|Misicible with water
|Compatible with cationic, anionic and nonionic products
|Stable to dilute acids and dilute alkalies
|100 - 120 deg.C
150 deg.C,5 min. OR 160 deg.C,3 min. OR
170 deg.C, 1 min.
* Concentration of Careguard-7653 to be taken on the basis of durability requirement
1. It is recommended to prewash the substrate to be treated with 1 g/l Saragen-DAM at 80-85 deg.C for 20-30 min. to remove traces of residual impurities to get excellent results
2. After padding and drying if fabric is kept overnight before curing, results will be further improved
3. Compatible with Flame Retardant finish (Pre-trial is recommended)
4. Water and Oil repellent can be combined with Wrinkle free finish. (Pre-trials are recommended)
Sequence of addition:
- Prepare bath with all ingredients including Saralink-ULF, MgCl2 in water containing Acetic acid
- Stir continuously and add Careguard-7653 as the final ingredient
- Before using our product, stir the product gently and then passing through a filter is advisable before pre-dilution and application
- Avoid high speed and continuous stirring
- Avoid silicone based softeners in the finishing recipe
- Pre trial with Careguard-7653 is recommended with coating chemicals
Storage : Store in cool, ventilated shed away from heat and direct sunlight. Storage temperature should not exceed 35 deg c. Close lids firmly to avoid contact with air and moisture.
Shelf Life : 9 months from the date of manufacturing, if stored under controlled conditions.
The above information is given in good faith and is without warranty