Careguard-314 is a non-ionic Oil and water repellent based on C 6 Chemistry. It can be applied by padding technique. It also gives repellency against alcohol and blood and thus can be used in manufacturing of Personal Protection Equipment/ Clothing (PPE) used in medical textiles. Careguard-314 is more suitable for synthetic fibres but can also be applied on cellulosic fibres and their blends.
||Good water/oil repellency after multiple home launderings
|No Roller build-up and no gumming
||Suitable for high speed finishing operations
||- No tailing during pad application
- Compatible with various finishing agents
|pH of 1% solution||6 +/- 1
|Miscibility||Miscible with water
||Compatible with anionic, cationic and nonionic products
||Stable to dilute acids and dilute alkalies
For all substrates
* Concentration of Careguard-314 to be taken on the basis of durability requirement.
* For extended durability, addition of Ecolink (Conc) is recommended
* For Blood and Alcohol Repellency the dosage of the above chemical has to be optimized depending on the GSM of the fabric and (%) Expression
* Pre-trials are recommended.
Sequence of addition:
Storage : Store in cool, ventilated shed away from heat and direct sunlight. Storage temperature should not exceed 35 deg C.Close lids firmly to avoid contact with air and moisture.
Shelf Life : 9 months from the date of manufacturing, if stored under controlled conditions.
The above information is given in good faith and is without warranty