Saracrease-HG 100 is a highly concentrated low foaming crease preventing agent for all types of substrates and garments. It is a free acid form which could be easily neutralised during dilution to make the required strength of the dyebath lubricant. It prevents the formation of running creases during pretreatment, dyeing and washing in soft flow, jet dyeing and drum washers.
|Low foaming||Applicable for jet dyeing machine and others
||Used for processing of various substrates
||Brown viscous liquid
|pH of 1% solution||3 +/- 1
|Miscibility||Miscible with water
|Stability||Stable to dilute acids and dilute alkalies
|Compatibility||Compatible with anionic and nonionic products
Saracrease-HG 100 * : 0.16-0.32 g/l
It is recommended to add Saracrease-HG 100 to the machine prior to loading of the batch.
* Dosage of Saracrease-HG 100 recommended is based on the concentrated product's strength.
Dosages of diluted product to be calculated on the basis of solid content.
Instructions For Dilution
Procedure to prepare 30% diluted product from Saracrease-HG 100
-Take 30 parts of Saracrease-HG 100
- To this, gradually add 50% KOH solution under stirring and cooling. Complete the addition below 60 deg.C
- The pH of this mixture should be 8.8 (check the pH of 2% solution). If not, adjust with 50% KOH.
- Add remaining parts of water gradually under stirring (Anchor stirrer). Stir for 10 min.
-Adjust solid content to 30%, if necessary by soft water.
- The final pH of diluted product should be between 8.6-8.8
Preservation: It is recommended to add 0.1% Bronopol (2-Bromo,2-nitropropane, 1,3-diol) or Methyl Paraben (methyl para hydroxy benzoate) as an antimicrobial agent to avoid fungal / microbial growth.
Storage : Store in cool, ventilated shed away from heat and direct sunlight. Storage temperature should not exceed 35 deg C.Close lids firmly to avoid contact with air and moisture.
Shelf Life : 9 months from the date of manufacturing, if stored under controlled conditions.
The above information is given in good faith and is without warranty