Careguard-OR 606 is a new generation water and oil repellent fluorocarbon based on C6 Chemistry. It imparts durable oil and water repellency on various substrates like polyester, cotton, nylon, Aramid fibres and their blends without affecting the original hand of fabric. It gives very high oil repellency. It can be applied by pad, foam and spray technique. The performance of Careguard-OR 606 will be closer to that of C8 Chemistry Fluorocarbons. They are suitable for pigment printed fabrics also.
||Highest oil repellency in C6 fluorocarbons
||Good water/oil repellency after multiple home laundering
|No Roller build up
||Suitable for high speed finishing operations
|High Solvent Repellency
||Passes Gutter Test
||Light creamish liquid
|pH of 1% solution||6 +/- 1
|Miscibility||Miscible with water
||Compatible with cationic, anionic and nonionic products
||Stable to dilute acids and dilute alkalies
PADDING PROCESS :
* Concentration of Careguard-OR 606 to be taken on the basis of durability requirement
1. It is recommended to prewash the substrate to be treated with 1 g/l Saragen-DAM at 80-85 deg.C for 20-30 min. to remove traces of residual impurities to get excellent results
2. After padding and drying if fabric is kept overnight before curing, results will be further improved
3. Compatible with Flame Retardant finish (Pre-trial is recommended)
4. Water-oil repellent finish can be combined with resin finish using 30g/l Saralink-ULF + 6g/l MgCl2 + 20g/l Saralube-2975.
Sequence of addition :
- Prepare bath with all ingredients including Saralink-ULF, MgCl2 in water containing Acetic acid
- Stir continuously and add Careguard-OR 606 as the final ingredient
- Avoid high speed and continuous stirring
- Avoid silicone based softeners in the finishing recipe
- Pre trial with Careguard-OR 606 is recommended with coating chemicals
Storage : Store in cool, ventilated shed away from heat and direct sunlight. Storage temperature should not exceed 35 deg.C. Close lids firmly to avoid contact with air and moisture.
Shelf Life : 9 months from the date of manufacturing, if stored under controlled conditions.
The above information is given in good faith and is without warranty