Rubfast-116 is a newly developed rubbing fastness improver for all types of dyed / printed cotton and blends. It is also suitable on Direct, Reactive, Sulphur, Indigo and Pigment dyed / printed fabrics.
|Excellent improvement in wet rub fastness
||Improves by 1.5-2.0 units on direct, reactive, sulphur, indigo and pigment dyed fabrics
|No adverse effect
||Does not affect the original hand feel of the fabric
||Pale Yellow Dark Amber Coloured Liquid
|Ionic nature||Nonionic to weakly cationic
|pH of 1% solution||4 +/- 1
|Miscibility||Miscible with water
||Compatible with nonionic and cationic products
||Stable to dilute acids and dilute alkalies
Preparation of padding bath with Rubfast-116
Padding Application :
Pad -> Dry at 130-160 deg.C
Spray Application :
Spray --> Dry --> Cure @ 130-160 deg.C, 2-3 min
1. Avoid using hard water
2. Fabric to be treated should be free from anionic components.
3. pH of the fabric should be neutral.
4. Absorbency of fabric should be instant. To improve absorbency of all over printed fabric (reactive/pigment), 0.2-0.5 g/l Celldet-R (wetting agent) is to be added in the finishing bath.
5. For garments, it is essential to cure at 150 deg.C after exhaustion
6. Rubfast-116 has limited durability to washing
Storage : Store in cool, ventilated shed away from heat and direct sunlight. Storage temperature should not exceed 35 deg C. Close lids firmly to avoid contact with air and moisture.
Shelf Life : 9 months from the date of manufacturing, if stored under controlled conditions.
The above information is given in good faith and is without warranty