Fabcoat-5300 is a Polyurethane base coating, recommended as a coating compound for outdoor fabrics like cordura, , medical cover all fabrics, Umbrella and Bag line fabrics. It forms a clear films. To obtain high water column, two coating of Fabcoat-5300 is recommended.
|Easy to coat
|Forms clear and tack free films
|High water Column
|Efficient water proofing
|Higher add on can be achieved
|pH of 1% solution
|8 +/- 1
|Miscible with water
|Compatible with anionic and nonionic products
|Stable to dilute alkalies and dilute acids
Fabcoat-5300 : 50-70 Parts
Water : 45-25 Parts
Saraprint-AC : 3-5 Parts
Thickener : To adjust desired viscosity
- Pre-impregnation with flourocarbon is recommended before coating
- Fabcoat-5300can be applied by knife on air
- Curing should be done at 160 deg.C for 3 mins
- For achieving high add-on, Fabcoat-5300should be coated in 2 pass
- In case of high water repellency requirement, the fabric must be post impregnated with flourine containing water repellent
Storage: Store in cool, ventilated shed away from heat and direct sunlight. Storage temperature should not exceed 35 deg C. Close lids firmly to avoid contact with air and moisture.
Shelf Life: 9 months from the date of manufacturing, if stored under controlled conditions.
The above information is given in good faith and is without warranty