Triazine : UV Absorbers For Plastics & Coatings
2-(2-Hydroxy-4-hexyloxyphenyl)-4,6-Bis(phenyl)-1,3,5-triazine (Appolo-1577 (FLK))
CAS No. 147315-50-2
2,4-Bis(2,4-dimethylphenyl)-6-(2-hydroxy-4 -octyloxyphenyl)-1,3,5-triazine (Appolo-1164 (M))
CAS No. 2725-22-6
Stellar Products : Chemicals For Electronics Industry
ISO 45001 : 2018
ISO 14001 : 2015
ISO 9001 : 2015
1, rue Claude Chappe
69370 St Didier au Mont d‘Or
CHEMGO originated from the merger of Stehelin AG (established in the 1830s) and Chemgo Organica AG (established in 1976) in 2019. CHEMGO now contains a distribution and agency business. Since 2001, CHEMGO is a member of the London Pharma & Chemicals Group (www.lpc-grp.com), which has businesses and offices in several European countries.
- CHEMGO AG, headquartered just outside of Basel, the heart of the Swiss life science industry, to service North and East part of Europe.
- CHEMGO SARL in France to service South and West part of EU markets. The office is located in Lyon.
The agency business contains the promotion and sales of a wide range of fine chemicals, mostly for synthesis applications in life sciences and related industries. This activity covers all of Europe, as CHEMGO represents partners in several European countries, India and the US.
CHEMGO’s distribution business services mostly specialty chemicals, analytical, environmental and medical laboratories with various products and equipment. The distribution business is focused on Switzerland.
CHEMGO has exclusive arrangements with leading partners in the corresponding fields and covers a wide range of products, equipment and services.
CHEMGO is SwissMedic audited, authorized for GDP (good distribution practice) and has a limited license to trade with controlled substances.
Chemgo represents Sarex in all European countries for fine chemicals & pharmaceutical Intermediates.
The electronic product ROC-107 and all Triazine products are not covered by the Chemgo representation.
DateSep 29, 2023
"Green Achievements Unlocked: EcoVadis Gold Certificate-Proud Recipient of the EcoVadis Gold Certificate
Green Achievements Unlocked: EcoVadis Gold Certificate-Proud Recipient of the EcoVadis Gold Certificate
We are thrilled to announce that we have been awarded the prestigious EcoVadis Gold Certificate, a testament to our unwavering commitment to sustainability and responsible business practices
Ecovadis is an independent CSR assessment platform and examines a companies' performance in the areas of environment, social affairs, sustainable procurement, and ethics based on clearly defined assessment criteria.
The Gold certification shows that at Sarex, we take our social responsibility very seriously. We act with the awareness that our business activities impact the environment. We are proud that our actions and strategic direction have been evaluated as exceptional and above average.
We want to extend our heartfelt gratitude to our customers, partners, and employees who have played a pivotal role in our sustainability journey. Your support inspires us to continue striving for excellence in sustainability.
Join us in celebrating this momentous achievement and in re-imagining a future where chemistry and sustainability thrive hand in hand. Together, we hold the power to redefine the boundaries of possibility.
DateAug 24, 2023
We are introducing Flakes material (easy dosage) for our UV Absorbers....
- Flakes are commonly used in a wide range of industries and applications due to their unique characteristics and advantages. Here are some key points about flakes material and their advantages:
- Increased Surface Area: Flake materials have a larger surface area compared to bulk materials of the same volume. This increased surface area can be advantageous in many applications such as coatings, adhesives, and catalysts. It allows for better contact, increased reactivity, and improved performance.
- Enhanced Flowability: Flakes often have a flat and lightweight structure, which contributes to their excellent flowability. They can flow easily and uniformly .
- Ease of Handling: Due to their small size and lightweight nature, flakes are generally easy to handle and transport. They can be efficiently stored, packaged, and processed, leading to increased productivity and cost-effectiveness.
- It can re Flakes material form is useful as it provides dust free process, so dust formation is reduced, Bulk density is improved in Flakes material form , as granules have higher bulk density , flow characteristics of process also improved .
- Reduce dust explosion Hazard.
Overall , Compact Form enhance the safety by reducing dust formation, less friction during transit in pipelines thereby reduced static charge formation.Read More
Frequently Asked Questions
Which is the best fine chemical manufacturer in India?
Sarex is the best fine chemical manufacturer in India. Our manufacturing facility and R&D laboratory are located in MIDC Tarapur, Mumbai, Maharashtra. Contact us now
Who is the best Fine chemical supplier in India?
Sarex is the best fine chemical supplier in India & major portion of our produce is exported to more than 40 countries, primarily to the USA & Europe. Enquire now
Who is the best Fine chemical exporter in India?
Sarex is one of the India’s largest fine chemical exporter & primarily exported to the USA & Europe.
Which is the leading fine chemical company in India?
Sarex is the leading fine chemical company in India. We specialize in producing high value fine chemicals.
What procedure should I follow to enquire for Fine Chemical?
You can enquire by simply filling out our contact us & enquiry form. You need to mention your fine chemical related products in the message box.
Why are UV Absorbers Used for Coatings?
UV absorbers improves the color fastness and the durability of the coatings. The coated surface which is exposed to the Sun light is suspetible to degradation due to UV rays of the Sunlight. UV absorber additive in the coating protect it from the UV rays of the Sun.
What is EHS policy?
EHS policy stands for Environment, Health & Safety policy. It refer to rules & regulations to protect the health and safety of employees and the public as well as the environment from hazards associated with the workplace. Read more