Triazine: Best UV Absorber Chemicals
Triazine UV absorbers are useful to protect adhesives, plastics, coatings, and elastomers from the damaging effects of outdoor weathering that result from exposure to ultraviolet light. As their name implies, these additives function by competitive absorption of damaging UV light.
- Triazine Isomers refer to an organic chemical compound that has the same chemical formula but are distinguished by positions of their nitrogen atoms. There are three types of Triazine Isomers referred to as 1,2,3-triazine, 1,2,4-triazine, and 1,3,5-triazine.
- Triazine is basically a special class of six-membered heterocyclic aromatic compounds in Organic Chemistry. Triazine Exists in three Isomeric forms, but, 1,3,5-triazine being the most common and widely used Triazine isomeric form to manufacture chemical worldwide.
- 1,3,5-triazine is an organic chemical compound. From a structural standpoint, 1,3,5-triazine is one of the triazines isomers that is the most common and widely used Triazines Chemical. It is also called as s-triazine and denoted with the formula (HCN)3.
- Triazines derivatives are substituted at the carbon and nitrogen atoms. 1,3,5-triazine has two well know derivatives the 1st one is Melamine, another important 1,3,5-triazine derivative is a compound called cyanuric chloride.
- There are three types of Triazine Isomers referred to as 1,2,3-triazine, 1,2,4-triazine, and 1,3,5-triazine. But one of the most common and widely used Triazine isomeric is 1,3,5-triazine.
- Triazine is the best UV Absorbers. It helps to protect the coating by absorbing sunlight instead of letting it reach the adhesives, plastics, coatings, and elastomers.
- We offer various types of UV Absorbers for Coatings & Plastics in the required quantity depending upon the application of the user. Our UV absorbers for plastics & coating is useful to protect adhesives, plastics, coatings, and elastomers from the damaging effects of outdoor weathering.
- Some UV absorber for complex moldings, fibers, plain and corrugated sheets, twin wall sheets, thin films, co-injected or coextruded semi-finished parts. It allows polycarbonates and polyesters to achieve a higher resistance to weathering than conventional benzotriazole UV absorbers.
- In the automotive industry, that UV-absorbers (UVA) based on hydroxyphenyl-s-triazines (HPT) are capable of fulfilling the requirements such as higher performance and quality as well as cost pressures where 2-(2-hydroxyphenyl)-benzotriazoles (BTZ) tend to fail or show inferior properties.
- Investigations have shown that HPT has the best photopermanence (resistant to the loss of stabilizer during the light exposure) followed by BTZ (hydroxyphenylbenzotriazole) and BP (Hydroxybenzophenone).
|Saralite RL-1000 (DMBA)
|It is a red luminescent additive for agricultural films, shifts or converts light from the UV part of the spectrum to visible light used by crops for photosynthesis.
|Saraclear xt 386 - 1,3,5-tris-[2,2-dimethylpropionylamino]benzene
|Appolo PPM Trizaine HF - Poly (6-(4-morpholinyl)-1,3,5-triazine-2,4-diyl)-1,4-piperazinediyl
|Acetaldehyde scavending Agent in PET Bottles.