|2. PRODUCT NAME & DETAILS|
|Product Name||2-(2-Hydroxy-4-hexyloxyphenyl)-4,6-Bis(phenyl)-1,3,5-triazine (Appolo-1577 (FLK))|
|3. ADDITIONAL ADVANTAGES
|- At the time of Application, it avoid dusting problem and facilitate with good flowability.
- It also avoid cohesion of the particle.
|4. Regulatory Information
||Common names and synonyms
|European Inventory of Existing Commercial Chemical Substances (EINECS)
|United States Toxic Substances Control Act (TSCA) Inventory
|China Catalog of Hazardous chemicals 2015
|Chinese Chemical Inventory of Existing Chemical Substances (China IECSC)
|Korea Existing Chemicals List (KECL)
|Canadian Domestic Substance List (DSL)
|Canadian Non-Domestic Substance List (NDSL)
|Japanese Existing and New Chemical Substances Inventory(ENCS)
||148.0 to 150.0°C
|Loss On Drying
|Purity By HPLC
|Transmittance (%) 450 NM
|Transmittance (%) 500 NM
|6. TGA CURVE
|- Appolo-1577 (FLK) is of high-temperature resistance, low volatility and low precipitation.
- Good compatibility with most polymers, additives and formulation resins.
- Appolo-1577 (FLK) applications include polyalkene terephthalates and naphthalates, linear and branched polycarbonates, modified polyphenylene ether compounds and various high-performance plastics.
- The use of Appolo-1577 (FLK) is indicated in polymer blends and alloys, such as PC/ABS, PC/PBT, PPE/IPS, PPE/PA and copolymers as well as in reinforced, filled and/or flame retarded compounds, which can be transparent, translucent and/or pigmented. Its very low tendency to chelate allows Appolo-1577 (FLK) formulations in polymers containing catalyst residues.
- Recommend dosage of Appolo-1577 (FLK): PS 0.2-0.5%, PC 0.15-0.3%, polyolefin 0.2-0.5%, Polyester 0.3-0.5%.
|8.APPOLO-1577 (FLK) : SPECTRAL TRANSMISSION
|9. FOOD APPROVAL STATUS (for plastic coming in contact with food)
In USA according to FDA 21 CFR part section 178.2010
1. At levels not to exceed 0.5 percent by weight of polycarbonate resins complying with § 177.1580 of this chapter.
2. At levels not to exceed 0.5 percent by weight of polyester elastomers complying with § 177.1590 of this chapter.
3. At levels not to exceed 0.5 percent by weight of polyethylene phthalate polymers complying with § 177.1630 of this chapter, in contact with food under conditions of use A through H described in Table 2 of § 176.170 (c) of this chapter.
|10. HAZARD CLASSIFICATION||Non Hazardous material
||80 MT Per Year
|12. STORAGE CONDITION
||Stored in a closed container at ambient temperature. Avoid direct sunlight.
|13. PACKING DETAILS
||Big Jumbo Bag
Bag Capacity 500 kg and Net Wt. 300 kg
1 Bag of 300 kg on One Pallet
Size = 360 X 360 X 480 mm
Net Quantity per box = 20 kgs
Inner Packing double plastic liner inside
18 boxes can be placed on wooden pallet (ISPM 15) in 2 tier
(9 Boxes in one tier * 2 tier = 18 Boxes)
Total quantity per pallet = 18*20 = 360 kgs
One 20 feet container load quantity = 360*10 pallets = 3600 kgs
|14. SHELF LIFE
|Typical properties should not be considered as specification.
Product covered by valid patents are not offered or supplied for commercial use. The Patent position should be verified by the customer.
Products will not be supplied to countries where they could be in conflict with existing patents.
Products currently covered by valid US patents are offered for R&D use in accordance with 35 USC 271 (e) (I) Above information is given in good faith and without warrenty.
The above information is given in good faith and is without warranty
2-(2-Hydroxy-4-methoxyphenyl)-4,6-Bis(phenyl)-1,3,5-triazine (Appolo-1579 (A-103))
CAS No. 106556-36-9
2-(4-Methoxyphenyl)4,6-bis-(2,4-dihydroxyphenyl) -1,3,5-triazine (Appolo-125)
CAS No. 1440-00-2
CAS No. 3842-55-5
UV Absorber & Light Stablizer additive
2,4-Bis(2,4-dimethyl phenyl)-6-(2-hydroxy-4-methoxy phenyl)1,3,5-triazine (Appolo-1164 GL)
CAS No. 1820-28-6
UV Absorbers & Light Stabilizer additive
CAS No. 876-57-3
2,2'-Dihydroxy-3,3',5,5' tetra tert butyl biphenyl
CAS No. 6390-69-8