|2. PRODUCT NAME & DETAILS|
|Product Name||2,4-Bis(2,4-dimethylphenyl)-6-(2-hydroxy-4-isooctyloxyphenyl)-1,3,5-triazine (Appolo-1164L)|
||Yellow orange liquid
||1.0 - 1.02
|Solubility @ 24°C in n-Heptane
|Solubility @ 24°C in N-Methylpyrrolidine
|Solubility @ 24°C in 1-Phenoxy-2-propanol
|Concentration in Xylene
|- Appolo-1164L exhibits strong UV absorbers and light stabilizer activity when used in polyurethane elastomers
- It also improve the UV absorption properties of poly propylenes and poly ethylenes.
- It is stable at high temperature and effectively used in extrusions and moldings.
- It is effective in stabilizing thermoset acrylics, polyesters, resins, paints, polyurethanes, and does not interact with metal curing catalysts.
- It exhibits good solubility, low color, low volatility, very high inherent thermal and light stability.
- Appolo-1164L is used in applications such as automotive, general industrial, plastics.
|5. APPOLO-1164L : SPECTRAL TRANSMISSION
|6. HAZARD CLASSIFICATION
||It is Categorised as hazardous goods and required special
UN approved packaging. (UN No. 1993)
||100 MT Per Year.
|8. STORAGE CONDITION
||Store in closed container at ambient temperature. Avoid direct sunlight.
|9. PACKING DEATILS
||Volume : 200 Ltr Steel Barrel
Net Weight : 180 kg each barrel
One Pallet Size : 4 Barrel X 180 kg = 720 kg
|10. SHELF LIFE
|Typical properties should not be considered as specification.
Product covered by valid patents are not offered or supplied for commercial use. The Patent position should be verified by the customer.
Products will not be supplied to countries where they could be in conflict with existing patents.
Products currently covered by valid US patents are offered for R&D use in accordance with 35 USC 271 (e) (I) Above information is given in good faith and without warrenty.
The above information is given in good faith and is without warranty