|2. PRODUCT NAME & DETAILS|
|Product Name||Sodium Nitroprusside Dihydrate|
|3. REGULATORY INFORMATION
||Common names and synonyms
|Sodium nitroprusside dihydrate
||Sodium nitroferricyanide(III) dihydrate
|European Inventory of Existing Commercial Chemical Substances (EINECS)
|EC Inventory||Not Listed
|United States Toxic Substances Control Act (TSCA) Inventory
|China Catalog of Hazardous chemicals 2015
|Chinese Chemical Inventory of Existing Chemical Substances (China IECSC)
|Korea Existing Chemicals List (KECL)
|Canadian Domestic Substance List (DSL)
|Canadian Non-Domestic Substance List (NDSL)
|Japanese Existing and New Chemical Substances Inventory(ENCS)
||Wine Red Crystals
||Orange Colour Is Changed To Purple After Adding 2 Ml ACETI
|Moisture Content (KF)
||9.00 to 15.00%
|5. APPLICATION||- It is used as raw material to manufacture industrial organic chemicals
- Sodium nitroprusside is often used as a reference compound for the calibration of Mössbauer spectrometers
- Sodium nitroprusside crystals are also of interest for optical storage
- In physiology research, sodium nitroprusside is frequently used to test endothelium-independent vasodilation, Iontophoresis.
- Sodium nitroprusside is also used as an analytical reagent under the name sodium nitroferricyanide for the detection of methyl ketones, amines, and thiols.
- Sodium Nitroprusside may be used as a spectrophotometric reagent for the analysis of meloxicam in pharmaceutical formulations using spectrophotometric technique.
|6. HAZARD CLASSIFICATION
||Hazardous substance. (UN No. 3288)
|7. CAPACITY||500 kg.
|8. STORAGE CONDITION
||Store in closed container at ambient temperature. Avoid direct sun light.
|9. PACKING DETAILS
||20 kg net in corrugated box with two PE liners, strip sealed separately.
|10. SHELF LIFE
|Typical properties should not be considered as specification.
Product covered by valid patents are not offered or supplied for commercial use. The Patent position should be verified by the customer.
Products will not be supplied to countries where they could be in conflict with existing patents.
Products currently covered by valid US patents are offered for R&D use in accordance with 35 USC 271 (e) (I) Above information is given in good faith and without warrenty.
The above information is given in good faith and is without warranty
2-(2-Hydroxy-4-methoxyphenyl)-4,6-Bis(phenyl)-1,3,5-triazine (Appolo-1579 (A-103))
CAS No. 106556-36-9
2-(4-Methoxyphenyl)4,6-bis-(2,4-dihydroxyphenyl) -1,3,5-triazine (Appolo-125)
CAS No. 1440-00-2
CAS No. 3842-55-5
UV Absorber & Light Stablizer additive
2,4-Bis(2,4-dimethyl phenyl)-6-(2-hydroxy-4-methoxy phenyl)1,3,5-triazine (Appolo-1164 GL)
CAS No. 1820-28-6
UV Absorbers & Light Stabilizer additive
CAS No. 876-57-3
2,2'-Dihydroxy-3,3',5,5' tetra tert butyl biphenyl
CAS No. 6390-69-8