|2. PRODUCT NAME & DETAILS|
|Product Name||Bis (2,4-dicumylphenyl) pentaerythritol diphosphite (Sarafos S-9228)|
|3. Regulatory Information
||Common names and synonyms
|Bis (2,4-dicumylphenoxy) pentaerythritol diphosphite
||Bis (2,4-dicumylphenoxy) pentaerythritol diphosphite
|European Inventory of Existing Commercial Chemical Substances (EINECS)
|United States Toxic Substances Control Act (TSCA) Inventory
|China Catalog of Hazardous chemicals 2015
|Chinese Chemical Inventory of Existing Chemical Substances (China IECSC)
|Korea Existing Chemicals List (KECL)
|Canadian Domestic Substance List (DSL)
|Canadian Non-Domestic Substance List (NDSL)
|Japanese Existing and New Chemical Substances Inventory (ENCS)
||White free flowing powder
||225.0 To 246.0° C
||NMT 3.00 mg KOH/g
|5. APPLICATION||- Sarafos S-9228 is secondary phosphite antioxidant.
- It shows high molecular weight, low volatility, high resistance to hydrolysis ,high phosphorous content and extremely high thermal stability under high temperature conditions.
- It also provides better processing protection against discoloration and thermal degradation.
- It is compatible with PE, PP, TPO, TPE, polyesters, nylon, PET.
|6. HAZARD CLASSIFICATION
||Non Hazardous material.
|7. CAPACITY||200 MT Per Year
|8. STORAGE CONDITION
||Store in cool place.Keep container tightly closed in a dry and well-ventilated place.
|9. PACKING DETAILS
||Big Bag Net weight :
- 300 kg Per Bag
- 1 Bag on One Pallet.
- Total Quantity in 20' container : 10 Pallets x 300 Kg = 3000 kg
- Total Quantity in 40' container : 20 Pallets x 300 Kg = 6000 kg
|10. SHELF LIFE
|Typical properties should not be considered as specification.
Product covered by valid patents are not offered or supplied for commercial use. The Patent position should be verified by the customer.
Products will not be supplied to countries where they could be in conflict with existing patents.
Products currently covered by valid US patents are offered for R&D use in accordance with 35 USC 271 (e) (I) Above information is given in good faith and without warrenty.
The above information is given in good faith and is without warranty
CAS No. 106556-36-9
CAS No. 1440-00-2
CAS No. 3842-55-5
UV Absorber & Light Stablizer additive
CAS No. 1820-28-6
UV Absorbers & Light Stabilizer additive
CAS No. 876-57-3