|2. PRODUCT NAME & DETAILS|
|Product Name||Zinc Pyrithione (Venus-ZP)|
||White viscous liquid
||Miscible with water
|Ph of 1% solution
||8 ± 1
|Solid content (%)
||52 ± 2
|Stability in dilute acids
|Stability in dilute alkalies
|- The general purpose plastics such as Styrene-ethylene / butylene-styrene (SEBS) (Thermoplastic elastomers) are widely used for making remote control keyboards, cell phone covers, toys, Tooth brush handles, Desktop / laptop keyboards, automobile seat covers etc.
- These article surface are constantly exposed to infectious droplets from cough, sneezes, speech produced by infected persons.
- Similarly plastics such as polyurethane foams, PVC, Polypropylenes are widely used by human are constantly under threat to the infectious contamination.
- The World Health Organization has disclosed that the most common route for the transmission of diseases is by contact with surfaces contaminated with infectious droplets from coughs, sneezes or speech produced by contaminated persons; that can remain on surfaces for days.
- These infected surfaces develops biofilm within hours. It is observed that these devices are not usually cleaned properly, it's surface become a place for microbial growth, leading to spread of infections.
- Venus-ZP is an effective biocide which is able to migrate to the polymer surface, and inhibit the susceptible surface-colonizing cells, and hence delay biofilm accumulation. It is antimicrobial additive which has shown efficacy and fast results toward a large range of microorganisms, such as Candida albicans, Escherichia coli, Pseudomonas aeruginosa Salmonella choleraesuis and Staphylococcus aureus.
- The biocide action of Venus-ZP relies on the inhibition of membrane transport and efflux pumps of microorganisms taunting the accumulation of toxic substances inside the cells.
- The active ingredients of Venus-ZP has fast inhibition results against the micro organisms such as Candida albicans, Escherichia coli, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Salmonella choleraesuis, Staphylococcus aureus etc
- Antifungal action was evaluated against Aspergillus niger, Candida albicans and Cladosporium cladosporioides. Venus-ZP eliminated 99.9% of the E. coli and 99.7 % of the S. aureus population, and presented an inhibition zone in the fungal assay.
- The method involves dispersing Venus-ZP uniformly throughout the plastic for example, by compound extrusion processing of such plastics when in a fluid state.
- Concentration of Venus-ZP - 1 to 6% (Depending on the polymer and application)
- Venus-ZP used by co-rotating double screw extruder with a temperature profile ranging from 170°C to 190°C, speed of 300 rpm and melt discharge temperature of 200°C. It is also used by injection molding machine at 190°C and an injection pressure of 17 bars.
|5. HAZARD CLASSIFICATION
||Venus-ZP is classified as Hazardous substance. (UN 2811)
|6. CAPACITY||5 MT per month
|7. STORAGE CONDITION
||Store in cool, ventilated shed away from heat and direct sunlight. o Storage temperature should not exceed 35 C. Close lids firmly to avoid contact with air and moisture.
|8. PACKING DETAILS
||50 kg & 180 kg HM HDPE barrel.
|9. SHELF LIFE
||9 months from the date of manufacturing, if stored under controlled conditions Store in closed container at the ambient temperature away from direct sun light.
|Typical properties should not be considered as specification.
Product covered by valid patents are not offered or supplied for commercial use. The Patent position should be verified by the customer.
Products will not be supplied to countries where they could be in conflict with existing patents.
Products currently covered by valid US patents are offered for R&D use in accordance with 35 USC 271 (e) (I) Above information is given in good faith and without warrenty.
The above information is given in good faith and is without warranty
In which form you supplying Venus ZP?
We have supplying material in Off white liquid suspension.
What is the MOQ of Venus ZP?
MOQ is 50 - 180kg.
What is the Shelf Life of Venus ZP?
Shelf life of 9 months from the date of manufacturing of material stored under controlled conditions. Not exceed 35°C temperature.
what are the uses of Venus ZP?
The World Health Organisation has disclosed that the most common route for transmission of diseases is by contact with surface. Venus ZP is an effective biocide which is able to migrate to the polymer surface and inhibit susceptible, surface-colonizing cells and hence delay in biofilm accumulation.
Do you give small sample for analysis purpose?
Yes, We have give sample for analysis purpose.