|2. PRODUCT NAME & DETAILS|
|Product Name||3-(Trihydroxy silyl)propyldimethyloctadecyl ammonium chloride (Venus-5700 (Conc))|
||Off White to Pale Yellow Powder
|pH (5% in IPA and Water)
||6.00 to 8.00
|Solubility (5% in IPA and Water)
|Moisture Content (KF)
- Venus 5700 (Conc) is off white to slight yellow powder.
- This is thermally stable and colorless powder which make it most suitable anti bacterial and anti viral polymer additive.
- This has very good stability up to 200°C.
- Venus 5700 (Conc) is used as Antimicrobial & Antiviral agent and applied or incorporated into manufactured products such as Plastics, Fiber glass, metals, glass, wood, ceramics, stones, natural materials, composites including air filters, air conditioners, air purification devices, automobiles and recirculating air handling systems, automobiles, vehicular parts, automobile seat covers,insulations and non food contact cabinets, ceiling tiles, concrete products, non food contact conveyer belts,floor coverings, mops, plumbing supplies, toilet sheetsand commode covers, vacuum cleaner bags and filters, foam for packing and cushioning in non food contact application, foam covers of public transport such as railways and buses, chairs seat and handles, door handles, table tops, writing pen, computer key boards, computer mouse, Cell phone body and cell phone covers, watch straps, electric switch boards and buttons etc.
- Fibers, fabrics ( natural and synthetics, woven and non woven) leather, house hold materials, mattress, Pillow covers, sheets, curtains, blankets, carpets, vinyl flooring, vinyl wall papers, umbrellas, non woven disposable diapers, sports wear. Sleep wears, shoes, shoe pads, under garments, hand gloves and uniforms.
- It is widely used as disinfectants in paints, coatings and all short of polymers used at house holds and public transports.
|5. HAZARD CLASSIFICATION
||Venus-5700 (Conc) is classified as hazardous goods. (UN 3082)
||5 MT per month.
|7. STORAGE CONDITION
||Store in closed container at the ambient temperature away from direct sun light.
|8. PACKING DETAILS
||20 kg in corrugated box Or 250 kg in big bag.
|9. SHELF LIFE
||36 months from the date of packing in closed container.
|Typical properties should not be considered as specification.
Product covered by valid patents are not offered or supplied for commercial use. The Patent position should be verified by the customer.
Products will not be supplied to countries where they could be in conflict with existing patents.
Products currently covered by valid US patents are offered for R&D use in accordance with 35 USC 271 (e) (I) Above information is given in good faith and without warrenty.
The above information is given in good faith and is without warranty