Careguard-903 is a new generation water and oil repelling fluorocarbon based on C6 Chemistry. It imparts durable water and oil repelling effects on various substrates viz., polyester, cotton, nylon, wool fibres and their blends. It can be applied by padding foam and by spray technique. Careguard-903 gives very high water repellency on synthetics such as Acrylic, Polyester, etc. It passes Bundesmann test.
||Good water/oil repellency after multiple home laundering
|No Roller build-up and no gumming
||Suitable for high speed finishing operations
||White to off white liquid
|pH of 1% solution||6 +/-1
|Miscibility||Miscible with water
||Compatible with anionic, cationic and nonionic products
||Stable to dilute acids and dilute alkalies
For all substrates
* Concentration of Careguard-903 to be taken on the basis of durability requirement.
* For extended durability, addition of Crosslink-SC(Conc) is recommended
1. It is recommended to prewash the substrate to be treated with 1 g/l Saragen-DAM at 80-85 deg.C for 20-30 min. to remove traces of residual impurities to get excellent results.
2. After padding and drying if fabric is kept overnight before curing, results will be further improved.
3. Compatible with Flame Retardent finish (Pre-trial is recommeded).
4. Water-oil repellent finish can be combined with resin finish using 30g/l Saralink-ULF + 6g/l MgCl2 + 20g/l Saralube-2975.
Sequence of addition:
Storage: Store in cool, ventilated shed away from heat and direct sunlight. Storage temperature should not exceed 35 deg C.Close lids firmly to avoid contact with air and moisture.
Shelf Life: 9 months from the date of manufacturing, if stored under controlled conditions.
The above information is given in good faith and is without warranty