Itawash-LT (Conc) is a concentrated low temperature washing-off agent for Reactive dyes. Itawash-LT (Conc) reduces time, energy and water against conventionally used washing-off agent. Itawash-LT (Conc) improves the fastness properties of the dyed substrate.
|Low temperature washing-off agent
||Works at 40-45 deg.C
|Single bath washing got dark shades
||Reduction in time, energy, water and effluent load
||Colourless viscous liquid
|pH of 1% solution||7 +/- 1
|Miscibility||Miscible with water
||Compatible with cationic and nonionic products
||Stable in dilute acid and dilute alkalies
Washing at low temperature:
[I] Process sequence for Batchwise operation:
After dyebath drain
1. Cold Wash for 10 min. and drain
2. Warm Wash at 50 deg.C for 10 min. and drain
3. Neutralize with acetic acid. Adjust the bath pH 5.0-6.0. Run for 5 min. Then raise temp to 60 deg.C, run for 10 min. and drain.
4. Warm Wash with 0.5% Nonionic wetting agent at 50 deg.C for 10 min. and drain
5. Cold Wash for 10 min. and drain
6. Adjust the bath pH 5.0-6.0, run 5 min, check pH, then add 0.8-1% Itawash-LT (Conc) (dosing for 20 min) maintain temp. to 40-45 deg.C, continue for 20-30 min and then drain.
* Single bath washing recommended for dark shades.
* Double bath washing recommended for orange, bottle green, turquoise and royal blue shades. Dosage of Itawash-LT (Conc) (18%) will be 2% & 1%.
[II] Process sequence for Continuous operation:
1st chamber - Cold wash
2nd chamber - Cold wash
3rd chamber - Neutralizing with Acetic acid at 60 deg.C
4th chamber - Treatment with 2 ml/kg Nonionic wetting agent at 60 deg.C
5th chamber - Cold wash
6th chamber - Treatment with 0.5 ml/kg Itawash-LT (Conc) at pH 5.0-6.0 at 45 deg.C
7th chamber - Treatment with 1 ml/kg Itawash-LT (Conc) at pH 5.0-6.0 at 45 deg.C
8th chamber - Cold wash
Instructions For Dilution
Procedure to prepare 18% Itawash-LT (Conc)
Preservation : It is recommended to add 0.1% Bronopol (2-Bromo, 2-nitropropane, 1,3-diol) or Methyl Paraben (methyl para hydroxy benzoate) as an antimicrobial agent to avoid fungal/microbial growth.
Storage: Store in cool, ventilated shed away from heat and direct sunlight. Storage temperature should not exceed 35 deg C.Close lids firmly to avoid contact with air and moisture.
Shelf Life: 9 months from the date of manufacturing, if stored under controlled conditions.
The above information is given in good faith and is without warranty