Estofeel (Conc) is specially developed hydrophilic finishing agent for polyester, polyamide and other synthetic fibres to overcome the generated static charge. It also improves wicking property of cellulosic fibres. Estofeel (Conc) imparts hydrophilicity, antistatic, soil release and soil resistant properties to hydrophobic fibres. One of the best moisture absorber & is effectively used in moisture management techniques.
|Antistatic and hydrophilic||Comfort properties for polyester and polyester rich blends|
|Dyeing||Compatible with dyeing recipe by exhaust process|
|Non yellowing||Suitable for white and pastel shades|
|Durable||Durable to home laundering|
|Versatile||Applicable by padding as well as by exhaust method|
|Physical appearance||Yellow pellets to irregular lumps|
|pH of 1% solution||5 +/- 2|
|Miscible||Miscible with hot water|
|Compatibility||Compatible with cationic, anionic and nonionic products|
|Stability||Stable to dilute acids and dilute alkalies|
|Dosage||5-8 g/l (10% emulsion)|
|Drying||120 deg.C, 2 mins.|
|Curing||170 deg.C, 1 mins. (Polyamide)
160 deg.C, 1 mins. (Polyester)
|Bath Temp||130 deg.C|
Instructions for DIlution
Procedure to prepare 10% Estofeel(Conc)
- Take 90 parts of DM water of 60-70deg.C
- To this, gradually add Estofeel (Conc) with constant stirring using paddle stirrer (50-100 rpm)
- Continue stirring at 60-70 deg.C for 60-90 mins. to get homogenous product
- Lower down the temperature to 40 deg.C under constant stirring
- Filter/Strain the finished product to remove un-dissolved particles/lumps if any
Preservation: It is recommended to add 0.1% Bronopol (2-Bromo,2-nitropropane, 1,3-diol) or Methyl Paraben (methyl para hydroxy benzoate) as an antimicrobial agent to avoid fungal/microbial growth.
- pH of the diluted product should be 6-7
- Temperature of DM water should not go beyond 70 deg.C
- Maximum dilution possible for Estofeel (Conc) is 15%.
- Maxmimum 15% dilution is possible however 15% diluted product is viscous compared to 10% diluted product.
|Storage||Store in cool, ventilated shed away from heat and direct sunlight.Storage temperature should not exceed 35 deg C.Close lids firmly to avoid contact with air and moisture.|
|Shelf Life||8 months from the date of manufacturing, if stored under controlled conditions.|