Celldet-R is an ultra low foaming wetting agent, solvent free, APEO free wetting cum detergent for cellulosic, other natural and synthetic fibers and their blends. Due to its ultra low foaming characteristics, the product is suitable for jet dyeing machine even at low liquor ratio. The product is also suitable for high temperature scouring, combined scouring and bleaching and washing-off agent. Celldet-R confers good rewetting properties to the fabric scoured with it.
|Ultra low foaming, wetting agent and detergent||Suitable for jets, soft flow and jet dyeing machines|
|Powerful emulsifying action||Excellent removal of fats, waxes and oils thereby ensuring uniform absorbency|
|Stable to high temperature||Suitable for high temperature scouring, bleaching and high temperature combined scouring and bleaching.|
|Physical appearance||Colourless liquid|
|pH of 1% solution||6 +/- 1|
|Miscibility||Easily miscible with water|
|Stability||Stable to dilute acids and dilute alkalies|
|Compatibility||Compatible with cationic, anionic and non-ionic products|
|Caustic soda flakes||2-3%|
|Saraquest 2UD||0.5-1% (optional)|
|Saracrease (Conc) (1:60 diluted)||1%|
|Temperature||98 deg.C, 45-60 min OR 110 deg.C, 15-30 min.|
|MLR||1:4 to 1:10|
- Load the fabric with 0.4 g/l Saragen-SO
- Run at room temperature for 20 min
- Adjust the pH 6.0-6.5 with Acetic acid
- Raise temperature to 60 deg.C and add 0.3-0.5 g/l Celldet-R
- Run for 20 min
- Hot wash 1 - 95 deg.C, 15 min
- Hot wash 2 - 70 deg.C, 15 min
- Cold wash - 10 min : (twice)
- Lower concentration is for RFD, while higher concentration is for full white fabrics.
- Fill water in the machine. Add Celldet-R followed by addition of Saracrease Conc. Load fabric at 50 rpm speed (30% rpm of original rpm of running batch). Run for 10 minutes (3 cycles) and then add bleaching auxiliaries.
Instructions for Dilution
Celldet-R to be used as is.
Celldet-R has a tendency to become hazy below 10 deg.C. Stir well and use.
|Storage||Store in cool, ventilated shed away from heat and direct sunlight. Storage temperature should not exceed 35 deg C.Close lids firmly to avoid contact with air and moisture.|
|Shelf Life||8 months from the date of manufacturing, if stored under controlled conditions|